In past years, we conducted raffles featuring prize baskets containing gift certificates for products, services, and events donated by local merchants and arts organizations. Unfortunately, because of concerns due to COVID-19, we were unable to acquire such prizes. As a substitute, this year we are conducting a 50/50 raffle. It's a simple process as students do not have to collect and turn in tickets and money. Ticket purchasers complete and submit their orders through Google Forms - invoicing via email and Square. The Boosters will print the actual tickets to be used in the drawing. The link to order tickets is listed below. A single ticket is $5 or 5 for $20 - with larger quantities further discounted. If you have a favorite student, make sure his or her name is entered in the "student" section of the form. Also, if a supporter does not wish to enter the raffle, but would like to make a donation (which is tax deductible), that can be done using this form as well.
The student who is listed on the forms for the most money in ticket sales and donations will receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card. The current DHS Music/Theater student listed on the form of the winning raffle ticket will also receive a $25 Amazon Gift Card.
Here are the details:
- Drawing will be held at Dunlap High School - Saturday, May 15th, 2021 - 1:00 PM. We hope to live stream the event - details to follow.
- The purchaser of the one ticket drawn will receive 50% of the raffle pool. Proceeds to benefit the Dunlap High School Music & Theater Boosters general fund, which supports the music and theater students, staff and programs of Dunlap High School.
- Tickets must be purchased by Friday, May 14th, 2021 - 11:59 PM
- All payments will be made via Square - invoiced to the email address supplied on the Google Form (link attached).
- Raffle is operated under Peoria (IL) County Raffle License R-32-21
- Need not be present to win - Must be 18 or older to purchase a raffle ticket
Link to Raffle Ticket Form